Call for Research grant to assist the Masters level thesis: Extended!
We are pleased to inform that Nepalese Engineers Association, Japan (NEAJ) has decided to provide research grant from President Fund of NEAJ to assist the Masters Level Thesis of the students of engineering studying in academic institute in Nepal.
Grant support: Research grant to assist the Masters level thesis of the student of Engineering studying in academic institution in Nepal.
Number of the Grants: Two (One male and One female).
Maximum Amount Allocated: NRS 25,000 per grantee
We, NEAJ, are now accepting application for research grant to assist the Masters level thesis for year 2015.
Applicant (grantee) Eligibility: Each Applicant (grantee) for the research grant must:
(1) Be a citizen of Nepal.
(2) Be a current master course student of engineering studying in academic institute in Nepal.
(3) Those who will conduct his research of master course thesis in year 2015.
The following document must be A4 size paper and written in English except document (1).
(1) A copy of Nepali citizenship or passport
(2) Resume with recent color photograph
(3) Enrollment certificate of Master Course or any other supporting documents (letter from applicant’s institution)
(4) List of publications (if any)
(5) Past research activities or achievements
(6) Essay on your research work in master course
(7) Budget estimation for research (Maximum NRS 25,000)
(8) A recommendation letter from applicant’s master course supervisor or Chief of the department/institute. The enrollment period of applicant and when applicant is going to start his/her master course thesis/research should be clearly mentioned in the letter.
All these application documents with cover letter must be sent to following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
With subject “Application for research grant to assist the Masters level thesis”
Application Deadline: Extended!
December 22, 2014 (Monday), January 9, 2015 (Friday), 5 PM Nepali Time.
For Further Inquiries:
Nepalese Engineers Association, Japan (NEAJ)